La Belle Games
Based in Paris, France
Coming in 2019
Featuring stunning art direction, reminescent of water colour paintings, the will task players with writing their version of Mary shelley's gothic classic.
In this exploration/adventure game, you play the Creature, a being with no memory nor past. You do not know either Good or Evil ; you are a blank spirit in an adult body. By exploring the world, you will experience your emotions and write the first pages of your story. When confronted to mankind, there will be no way to escape the question of your origins : Who abandoned you in this world ? The time will come for an adventure that will take you throughout Europe. Your experiences - some brutal, tragic or joyful - and your choices, will bring you closer to the truth every step you take. But will you be ready to face this truth?
- CHANGING ENVIRONMENTS: The Creature's emotional landscape influences the player's perception and visually transforms the scenes.
- A WIDE VARIETY: Each scene has an original gameplay.
- A PERSONALIZED EXPERIENCE: Your choices will make your adventure unique.
- A GREAT STORY: Cut into acts, the game revisits iconic scenes of Mary Shelley's novel.
- EASY-TO-PLAY: One interaction reveals a multitude of possible actions.
There are currently no trailers available for Frankenstein the Wanderer. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Frankenstein the Wanderer. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee Best Narrative Award" Indie Arena Booth, Gamescom 2018
About Frankenstein, and the wanderer
La Belle is a new label destined to promote videogames with content. Beware : we’re not making “serious games” ! Our first creation is dealing with artificial reproduction of mankind and it’s called “Eugenics“. The first playable was presented in Birmingham and London EGX festival and at Play Paris Powered by Pax.
Created in 1992, ARTE is a public service European culture channel and digital network with a focus on creation and innovation. In the last decade, ARTE has co-produced a number of major interactive works, including the games Type:Rider, Californium, SENS VR and Bury me, my Love.
Frankenstein the Wanderer Credits
La Belle Games Studio